Friday 13 March 2015

The Charming Family Legacy Gen.1 Ch.3

Hello and welcome back to the Charming Family Legacy Gen.1 Chapter 3!!

So just a quick recap for anyone who hasn't read the first two chapters: we have begun the legacy with our new founder Charlie Charming, who last time got married to Mara and moved in together which resulted in some… interesting situations… with fire engines…


Anyways, let’s begin and I hope you all enjoy!!



Mara: NOOO!! Dirty dishes!!

Honestly, I can’t leave them for five minutes…



Mara: And now there’s a puddle!?... Why is there a PUDDLE!?

Okaaaaaaay… Well you’re clearly not in a good mood, so let’s go find Charlie…




Charlie, your lovely wife is breaking the kitchen!!

Charlie: Again!?



Charlie: Stupid plumbing…

Why not try turning it off first??

Mara: Buh-bye everyone, I’m going to find a job!!



Whoa, and where exactly are you going job hunting??

Mara: Nowhere…



Oh muffins… The criminal career??

Mara: What!? They pay good!!

Just don’t come crying to me when you land in jail.



Mara: Ok, time to get training…



Um… No, I don’t think that’s how the treadmill works-

Mara: I know what I’m doing!!



Charlie: Woo-hoo!! The sink is fixed!!

Great!!... She broke the TV as well…

Charlie: Seriously!?



….. And the toilet

Charlie: NOOOOO!!



STOP!! What are you making??

Charlie: A salad??

Oh… Carry on…



Charlie: Tah-dah!! Food and it’s not burnt!!

Congratulations, you didn't set fire to your salad…



Mara: So what did you do today honey??

Charlie: Fixed everything in the house that you broke… What about you??

Mara: I got a job as a criminal

Charlie: Oh, cool…



Charlie: Wait, you did WHAT!?



Um, Mara?? … What are you doing-

Mara: Wait for it!! … It’s nearly here …



Mara: Oh my muffins I’m pregnant!!... I hope its evil!!



Mara: Charlie I’m pregnant!!

Charlie: GASP!! I go to the loo for two minutes and you get pregnant?!

Um, actually it happened yesterday while you two were… Never mind…



Charlie: Hello, anybody in there??

Looks like we need some pregnancy books…



Mara: BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH…

What?? … You can stop vomiting now; we know you’re pregnant-

Mara: Tell that to my stomach!!



Charlie: Breakfast is ready!!

On second thought, maybe it wasn't morning sickness…



Hmm… Sexy dress

Mara: *grumble grumble grumble*




Mara: GASP!! Someone sent us a wedding present!?

How is that possible?? Nobody in this town even knows you!!



 So later in the day, I sent Mara to the hospital for a medical check-up!

Dr: Would you like to know the gender, Mrs Charming??

Mara: I don’t care about the gender, will it be evil?! … Yes or no!?

Dr: Um… Possibly??

Mara: MWAHAHAHAHAHA, I knew it!!



Charlie: GASP!!

What’s wrong!?

Charlie: Oh nothing, I just remembered I need to go to the bathroom…



Mara: Grrrrrrr… Stupid doctors…

I think you need some relaxation… How about the spa??



Mara: HEY YOU!!

Or you could just yell at random strangers...



Mara: WHY DO YOU HAVE MORE HAIR IN YOUR EYEBROWS THAN ON YOUR HEAD!?

RandomSim: Excuse me??

Mara: Are you trying to be OFFENSIVE!?



Good to see you’re handling the pregnancy hormones well…

Mara: I AM NOT HORMONAL!!



 Charlie, I got you a present!!

Charlie: Really?! What is it?!



A pregnancy book!!

Charlie: Wait, I’m pregnant?!

No… Remember your wife?? Mara??

Charlie: Oh yeah!! … That makes a lot more sense!!



Mara: Hello, I’m back from the doctors!!

Charlie: Holy fudge, it says here that you have to actually CHANGE the diapers!?



 Anyways, I decided it was time for another date night, since Mara’s craziness was starting to take a toll on their romantic relationship…

Charlie: Do I have to sit with her!?



Hamburgers?? … You’re paying $150 for hamburgers!?

Charlie: It was the only dish on the menu without knives and forks…

Hmm… Pregnancy hormones + knives… Yeah, good choice.



Mara: HEY!! Were you looking at my husband?!

On second thoughts… Maybe bringing Mara out in public was a bad idea



Charlie: GASP!! Is that cake on fire!?

Calm down, it’s just baked angel food cake-



Charlie: Oh my muffins, oh my muffins, oh my muffins…

I take it back, bringing both of them out in public was a bad idea



Charlie: Mara, we need to go, I think the restaurants on fire!!

Mara: I’m not finished with this one yet!!



Well… I think this picture speaks for its self! No more public dates for you two…



Charlie: Voice?? … What is THAT??

What??

Charlie: The giant white box!?

Oh, I got you a washing machine!!



Charlie: Whaa, why!?

To wash your clothes… Duh…

Charlie: So I have to do laundry now!?



Charlie: Eew, the clothes are all soggy!!

That’s kind of the idea.



Charlie: This is sim labour!!

Trust me, you’re fine, but next time you might want to put some clothes on…



Charlie: Holy fudge, I made waffles and they’re not black!!

Ladies and gentlemen, do I believe this is the first serving of edible food of the legacy!?



Charlie: Mara?? Can I play with my telescope now??

Mara: Ssssshh!! … I’m on a top secret evil spy mission!!



Um… I’m pretty sure she can see you…

Judy: Hey neighbours!! What lovely weather we have today!!



*bathroom sink breaks… again*

Mara: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

LOL grumpy fish face…



Whoa!! .. You’re making mac and cheese??

Charlie: Did you see my waffles this morning!? They were YELLOW!!

Yes, well done, but are you aware how many sims I’ve lost to mac and cheese!?



Mara: CHARLIE!! THE BABY’S COMING!! … NOW!!



Charlie: Oh my muffins, what do I do!?

Hello!? … Keep cooking!!



Charlie: GASP!! My mac and cheese!!

Mara: You’re cooking dinner while I’M IN LABOUR!?



Mara: GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL!!

Charlie: One minute sweetheart!!



Charlie: I did it, I made mac and cheese!!

Mara: CHARLIE!!



Charlie: Shouldn’t I be driving??

Mara: Do I look like I’m in the mood to argue!?



So after a rather hectic rush to the hospital, Mara continued to scream at Charlie until finally, they walked out with…



You’ll find out next chapter!!

I wasn’t intending to leave on a cliff hanger but you know when you’re just about to quit the game, then all hell breaks loose and you’re not allowed to save?? … Yeah that happened… Then I thought, eh why not?? Gives you all something to look forward too!!

Thanks for reading and please feel free to leave a comment here or on my forums page on the Sims forums

Buh-bye! x 

14 comments:

  1. These two are so completely opposite of each other. Mara breaks everything and Charlie fixes everything lol. It's going to be a roller coaster ride for these two. Date night didn't go over very well. Lol. Can't wait to see if the baby is a girl or boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh they're an interesting pair! ... No more public dates from them! Thanks for reading :D

      ~Kipper123

      Delete
  2. Cliffhangers... Fun, fun, fun :]

    But congrats on Mara's baby... :) And congrats to the first edible dish they made ^_^

    And as far as the dish things goes...OMG that's just like me lol I absolutely can't stand leaving a dish dirty after I eat out of it...Even a pot of pan after I cook with it...I must wash it. But I guess that's a good habit...It's better than the contrary.

    "I got a job as a criminal"
    "Oh, cool…" That's an amazing conversation to have with your husband/wife at the dinner table LMAO xD

    Iqbal is hilarious with his unibrow...Poor guy lol. He needs to get those things waxed an shaped up...His eyebrows are not on fleek lmao :P

    Mara's little sassy attitude is quite entertaining though, especially when they went out to eat...She's like a Mrs. Crumplebottom 2.0 back in The Sims 2 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I'll admit I can be a bit OCD about dishes too... and Mara's definitely got a bold personality, I think her and Crumplebottom would make good friends ;) I'm glad you liked the chapter! x

      ~Kipper123

      Delete
  3. "Charlie: Wait, I’m pregnant?!" HAHAHAHA. Charlie, what are we going to do with you? LOL. This chapter was funny as usual. Never let those two out in public again, at least together, I feel like the town would implode or something xD I hope that the child isn't evil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We better hope for Sunset Valley's sake, that this child is not evil! I may be posting a spoiler early next week of the gender ;) Thank you for reading!

      ~Kipper123

      Delete
  4. LOL, Even if those weren't Mara's pregnancy hormones, I greatly enjoyed hearing what she was yelling at random strangers about. XD It's insane how many things break when you first start playing. LOL. It's like the game is trying to drive your Sims crazy before they even start living. XD
    OoOoo you know what would be even more awesome, is if the baby was insane... and Mara's evil, so they would be insane and evil living with a coward. ROFL. Ooh she got a job as a drug dealer, I mean criminal, ehh, same difference, LOL I just spiced up the potential job title for the comment. XD Teehee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly if it's breakable: Mara has broken it! Who knows what she's getting up to in the criminal career... Probably creating a virus to destroy my computer lol, I already have enough game glitches! I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter :D

      ~Kipper123

      Delete
  5. Haha! Brilliant! Looks like Mara is on a path of destruction - she sure has a knack for breaking EVERYTHING in the house, haha. I loled when she was talking to that poor random dude about his eyebrows, poor guy is just out to have a nice time and he gets verbally attacked by a crazy pregnant lady! (Gotta laugh at how ugly townies can be sometimes though - the game never ceases to amaze me with the sheer level of unattractiveness it can generate)
    Props to Charlie for not burning the waffles, he's finally learned how to adult. I mean, almost... "It was the only dish on the menu without knives and forks…" *facepalm*
    Can't wait to see who their little baby looks like, adn I wonder will it be evil just like Mara wanted. not THAT would make things very interesting :O

    great chapter girl! Can't wait for the next )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha yes I'm looking forward to their first baby!! I generally let the randomiser pick the traits so we'll just have to see what it comes up with ;) Thanks for the comment and I'm glad you liked the chapter!

    ~Kipper123

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I loved this chapter! I cant wait to see if the baby is a boy or a girl! This whole legacy cracks me up. Love it!!

    irishshedevil333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

      ~Kipper123

      Delete
  8. "Oh my muffins I’m pregnant!!... I hope its evil!!" LOL omg. I love that. Too funny. These two and their antics. So hectic and so entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my muffins! Loving this legacy so far!
    And of course - "possibly" is as good as "yes".

    ReplyDelete