Friday 6 March 2015

The Charming Family Legacy Gen.1 Ch.2

Hello and welcome to The Charming Family Legacy Gen.1 Ch.2!

Firstly, if you have returned from reading the first chapter thank you for coming back! Or if you want to read the first chapter please click the link to see it now:


So let’s get on with the legacy!



Good morning Charlie!!

Charlie: *Grumble grumble*









Are you ready for another exciting day of work!?

Charlie: What?? But I went to work yesterday!!

I know… That’s kind of how employment works…



Charlie: Employment sucks…

Oh stop whining and go earn some money!



So how was your day??

Charlie: I smell like hospital…

Well then you might want to have a shower because I’ve set you up a date with Mara!!



Charlie: When!?

In 10 mintues

Charlie: What!?



Charlie: I’m coming Mara!!

Um… How about taking a taxi??



Charlie: Hi Mara!! It’s great to see you

Mara: Aw, you too… So where are we going tonight??

Charlie: Oh… I… Um…



How about the giant movie theatre standing right behind you?? … *hint hint*

Charlie: Yes!! I shotgun all the popcorn!!



Charlie?? What’s wrong with your eyes!? …

Charlie: Woo!! That movie was awesome!! … Does anybody else see the world spinning??



Mara: I had a really good time tonight…

Finally, some romance!!



Charlie: Um… Mara??



N’aaaaaawwwwwww  <3



What the… Hank!?... Move out of the way!!



Hank: Whoa, what’s going on here??

For plumbob’s sake, move or I’ll reset you!!



Charlie: You know I really, really like you Mara, lots and lots-

Charlie, you do know who the guy in this relationship is right??



Charlie: And I was thinking… Will you be my girlfriend??


Mara: Aw of course I will!!



Ugh, again!?... Will all the neighbourhood Sims please stop photobombing my legacy!!



Charlie: Holy fudge, I have a girlfriend!!

Don’t tackle her!!



….. Awkward stalker audience??



Charlie: That was the most amazing date-

Charlie!?

Charlie: What?? … Oh muffins, the creepy stalker taxi drivers back!?



Charlie: GASP!!

What’s wrong!?

Charlie: I just remembered… I’m scared of the dark!!

*head desk*



Morning, wakey wakey!!

Charlie: Let me guess, I have to go to work??

Nope, you’re taking the day off because we’ve got important things to get done!!



Charlie: Wait, is this the rude lady who keeps leaving bills in my mail box!?

Oh just ignore her and hurry up!!



Mara: Charlie?? I thought you had work this morning??

Charlie: So did I, but the voice says I should spend the day with you!!



Charlie: We could go to the beach…



Charlie: Or we could go swimming…



Charlie: And play on the swings in the park!!

Honestly Charlie, how old are you?? … I’ve got a better idea



Charlie: An empty picnic area??

It’s romantic… *hint hint*



Jocasta: Hello!! Wait for me!!

Oh great, the photo-bombers are back…



So Charlie, do you have a certain question for Mara??

Charlie: Wait… You mean THE question!? … Right now!?

Yes!! Come on I’ve given you long enough!!



Charlie: Mara, I know we’ve only known each other 3 days but… I want to spend the rest of my life with you…



Epic. Photo-bomb. Fail.



Charlie: Will you marry me??

Mara: Oh my muffins!!



Yikes… Are her eyes coming out of her head??



Mara: Yes, yes, yes, a million times YES!!



Mara: I love you so much!!

Ok, the next sim that walks into my photo is getting DELETED!!



… So??

Charlie: So what??

Are you just gonna stand there or get married!?

Charlie: Right here!?



Well, since I haven’t installed the Generation expansion pack on my new computer yet, there’s no point in having a party… So why not??



Mara: Okay Charlie, you go first…

*Clears throat* … Ahem! By the power invested in me, by the ownership of this game…



I now pronounce you husband and wife!!



Our new Gen.1 Spouse, Mara Charming!!

Name: Mara Charming
Traits: Neat, perfectionist, genius, hydrophobic and evil
LTW: The Emperor of Evil
Favourites: Pop, ratatouille and purple
Star Sign: Libra



Charlie: Wait, Mara is EVIL!?

Oh, did I forget to mention that??



Mara: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! … I’m in evil love!!

Charlie: Oh my muffins…



Charlie: I should be scared… Right??



Anyway, after recovering from the shock of finding out his wife was evil… I sent Charlie and Mara out for a celebration dinner

Charlie: I don’t care is she’s evil, she’s got a car!!



Ugh, why don’t sims ever chose to eat at the same table!?




Really!? More photo-bombers!?... Okay, I’m sending you two somewhere less public…



Charlie: Um… Voice, can we have some privacy??

Yeah, I need a hot chocolate break anyway… You’ve got 5 minutes!!



I’m back-

Mara: How does this camera work??

Whoa, too close!! Your evil glare is creepy…



Charlie: NO!! The toilet is BROKEN!!

Wow, maybe an evil wife wasn’t the best influence for Charlie…

Charlie: Why is life so HARD!?



Good morning, rise and shine!!

Mara: Oh holy fudge…



Mara: EVACUATE THE BATHROOM!! … I’m gonna-



Mara: Whoa, this toilet it filthy!! You expect me to vomit in it?!



Mara: Charlie!! … The toilet is dirty!!

Charlie: So??

Mara: So, I can only hold it in so long!!



Aw what a good husband… But at this rate there’s going to be more water on the floor than in the loo…



Mara: Mwahahahahaha, I shall create evil waffles!!

Um… What makes them evil??

Mara: Don’t question my genius!!



Mara: Ehehehehehehehehehehee…

Charlie: How come she didn’t do this before we were married!?

I dunno but it’s freaking me out…



Charlie: So since I don’t have any work today, can I please, please play with my telescope!?

You still haven’t used that thing yet?? … Yeah, okay why not



Charlie: Wow this is so cool!!





BOO!!

Charlie: GAH!! … Don’t do that!!



Mara: Eew!! There’s no way I’m touching that filthy oven…

Wait, your using the oven!? Didn’t I tell you to-



Never mind…

Mara: Nooo, my evil waffles!!



Charlie: FIRE!? RUN AWAY!!

Hello!? Someone put it out!!



Charlie: Oh the fear, it’s too much!!



Our hero…



Mara: Why won’t this stupid thing work!?

Don’t aim it at your face!!



Firefighters, hurry up!!

Charlie: mmm… whaa??

Oh just ignore him he’s fine…



Firefighter: What were you thinking!?

Mara: Chill dude, I was just making waffles!!



Charlie: I-i-i-is it over??

Yes, you can stop feinting now…



Mara: Hello!? I’m still hungry!!

How about some evil cereal this time?? Maybe you can avoid burning down the kitchen with milk…



And that concludes chapter 2!! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed!!

Please feel free to leave a comment here or visit me on forums


I had a lot of fun with this chapter, and Charlie is finally married so I’m sure you can guess what’s in store for next chapter… Coming soon!! 

19 comments:

  1. Haha! This was great - Charlie is just like me in the morning, all grumpy. "What?? but i went to work yesterday!" I feel your pain, man. Haha he's such a goon with Mara (I LOVED the outfit she was wearing with the hat and all, by the way, it was adorable) Things sure are moving fast for them, but i guess they've known each other for a WHOLE three days, they'll be fiiiine. I loled when you kept mentioning the photobombers, they're so annoying when i try to take screenshots in my game too, it's like CAN YOU MOVE??!!! You've got the right idea about deleting them!
    Keep the updates coming girl, i'm loving this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's comments like this that make my day :"D Thank you! Honestly I'm just glad people are finding what I write funny, I was worried no one would get any of the humor lol... And if those photo bombers show up again, I've got moveobjects on ready and waiting!

      ~Kippper123

      Delete
  2. No baby! I want babies! They are going to be so lovely. Mara and Charlie make a wonderful couple and those kiddos are gonna be so cute. I love the writing style, and found the photobombing funny. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, don't worry I'm not wasting any time getting this legacy going!! Kiddies are next up on my check list ^_-

      ~Kipper123

      Delete
  3. Mara and Charlie are so funny, especially when that fire broke out hahaha. Congrats on Charlie's marriage and first woohoo :)

    "What?? But I went to work yesterday!!" Lol Awww Charlie I feel your pain but nothing in life is free, even in the sims world. :P

    Omg all those photo-bombs though...Rofl The townies need to chill.

    As far as the whole dinner situation goes, the sims are just so illogical sometimes and choose to sit away from each other but I *think* you can move their plates and have them sit by each other...I'm not too sure though, it's been a while since I actually sat down and PLAYED my game lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, I'll try forcing them to sit together next time!! And maybe in a more private location with less random photo stalkers o_e

      I'm glad you liked the chapter and thank you very much for the lovely comment!! ... I'm sure that won't be the last time we see a fire in the Charming house hold lol

      ~Kipper123

      Delete
  4. Charlie and Mara see to be such opposites of each other. Charlie is coward and Mara is evil lol should be an interesting marriage. I love when cowardly sims faint.
    Photo bombers are so annoying but funny at the same time.
    Looking forward to the kiddos coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say opposites attract, and you can't get much more opposite than Charlie and Mara lol. Thank you for the comment!

      ~Kipper123

      Delete
  5. Charlie moves FAST. LOL.
    I LOVE evil sims. I always make my Simself evil because I honestly love laughing evilly. It's just fun. Evil waffles? Yes. Please. Pahaha. Ok, *calms evil self down before I freak out Kipper*
    On the other hand, LOL, Charlie fainting in the yard, at least he didn't stay in the house and stand too close to the fire... I hate when Sims do that. XD
    Anyway, now that these two young-ins are married, I'm looking forward to what other shenanigans they get into. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I know right, evil sims are the best, I love grumpy and hot-headed sims too! I was amazed when Charlie actually made it outside before deciding to faint... The fire was my fault, I should have known better than to buy them an oven XD

      ~Kipper123

      Delete
  6. Ahaha, I absolutely LOVE that they've known each other for 3 days and they got married...and then, he finds out that Mara is evil. Just shows the absurdity of sims lol! I'm enjoying your commentary style, its very enjoyable to read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I don't know if I mentioned this, but this is ThePartySim from the forums! (I kinda forgot that this account is under a different name xD)

      Delete
    2. Haha when you're only an adult for 42 days, a three day relationship is like the equivalent of three years!! Life moves fast in the sims ;) thank you for reading! xox

      ~Kipper123

      Delete
  7. Yayyy! Charlie got the girl! That was fast, huh? The wonders of the sims. :) Bhahaha omg. I LOVE that she's evil! Yes!! haha I'm dying of laughter right now. Oh gosh. I hate when my sims stand in front of the fire instead of trying to put it out or, ya' know, move out of the way. At least Charlie ran. I wish my sims would run. lol Great chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Yeh I think it was a slight surprise for Charlie... But no relationships perfect right?? This one is rather unique xD Thanks for the comments on the first two chapters!!

      ~Kipper123

      Delete
  9. Mara's evil laugh is hilarious :D
    Poor Charlie... he didn't get the memo that she's evil...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I conveniently left that part out lol... Oh well, there's no going back for him now!! <3 Thanks for the comment ^.^

      ~kipper123

      Delete
  10. Even though their personalities may seem a little mismatched, Charlie and Mara do make a sweet couple!

    ReplyDelete